IDA Development is proud to be the exclusive distributor in North and South America of Equitan footing and flooring products. Equitan has changed the industry for arena footing and multi purpose flooring systems with their state-of-the-art rubber based technology. Equitan is a corporative product of APT and Melos. Melos and Advanced Polymer Technology (APT) are members of the SportGroup. They are global manufacturers of granules and polyurethane-based material. From Olympic stadiums to your own backyard, Melos and APT provides people around the world with safe, reliable, high performance athletic surfaces and protective coatings.
Research and development is undertaken by our team of chemists working with sports professionals to establish the specific characteristics required to assist athletes in performing at their very best. Each day, we put our full commitment, expertise, and passion into providing sports facilities and athletes with the perfect surface.
Our Equitan system brings this same surface technology that Olympians and professional athletes perform on each day into the equestrian world!
Equitan Arena Footing
Equitan Arena Footing is ideal conditions for effective training.
- Perfect balance of surface elasticity and stability
- Effective support of the back, joints and tendons
- Weather resistant with unchanged elasticity
- Low long term maintenance costs
- Stays consistent in all temperatures and under high traffic conditions
- Easy care
- Retains moisture
- Tan color reduces harsh reflections from the sun
- Soft, non-abrasive
- Reduces surface temperature of the arena
Equitan Multipurpose Flooring
Equitan Multipurpose Flooring is a three-layer system that is the ideal solution for turning hard, uneven areas into comfortable, safe, and attractive surfaces
- Seamless, cushioned flooring
- Soft on horse’s hooves and joints
- Excellent shock absorption
- Stops bacterial growth
- Easy to clean
- UV resistant