Live in a state far away from IDA Development? It is extremely easy to self-install Equitan Footing in your arena. We are able to ship the product to you directly in thirty pound bags. All you have to do is evenly distribute the material from each bag in your arena and then drag it with your tractor. You can even install Equitan to existing arenas with the current footing! Equitan is also a great addition to round pens.
Easy to Install
Equitan Arena Footing is ideal conditions for effective training.
- Perfect balance of surface elasticity and stability
- Effective support of the back, joints and tendons
- Weather resistant with unchanged elasticity
- Low long term maintenance costs
- Stays consistent in all temperatures and under high traffic conditions
- Easy care
Equitan material can also be easily added to existing arenas with other footings. In addition, a combination of Equitan and other footing materials can be installed together. This technology can also be used in round pens.
Ben Meredith wins from young jumper championships to Grand Prix. In 2012 Ben formed Carben Farms, LLC a sales and training business based out of Florida where he uses Equitan Footing.
Janne Rumbough, called “The First Lady of Wellington,” has competed in over 1,300 dressage tests. At her MTICA farms she uses Equitan Footing.
- Retains moisture
- Tan color reduces harsh reflections from the sun
- Soft, non-abrasive
- Reduces surface temperature of the arena